Family,
I really liked Laura's idea of starting a blog, so I've decided to try it too. I was telling Tom last night that Jay and I are terrible at taking pictures of Jenny. Maybe this will force me to take more pictures.
Jenny's current fixation is Elmo. I don't know where it came from, but all of the sudden last Sunday she started talking about Elmo, or as she calls him, "Elmuuu". She has one Elmo DVD that she would watch 24-7 if I let her.
Not much else to report. We continue to hope for spring-type weather.
April in Escalon
15 years ago
2 comments:
Well I'll be the first to write on your blog. I love it! Now Tom really can't say anything now that his sister has one too! We'll have to work on Shelly to start one now too!
Hurrah! Maybe now I won't have to bug you about sending me pictures. I like the plural form of your name as your post name. Cute.
Post a Comment