Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jenny Turns Two!

Hello Family,
We celebrated Jenny's 2nd birthday yesterday, although we didn't do much. She had pancakes for breakfast, a peanut butter sandwich for lunch, and a hot dog for dinner...three of her favorite things. We got her a new Elmo DVD since I'm getting tired of the one she has. I'm pursuing her other gift (a climbing cube) on Craig's List, but we'll have to pick it up sometime this week. I don't think she really understood what was going on, but she can say "two" and she does try to hold up two fingers. Once I (or Jay) put the birthday cake pictures on the computer I'll try to post them. I probably won't get her two-year pictures taken for a few weeks yet.

I think I might only have 9 more teaching days of school. Since I just started WWII I don't think I'm going to get through the past 50 years to the present day. Jay is busy this week with trips to Iowa and the middle of Indiana. Good thing he has the mini-van to cruise around in. Jenny has her two-year doctor appointment on Tuesday.

Looking forward to summer vacation!

No comments: