Jenny and Jay swimming
Playing in the sand
I am winding down the school year. After this week I only have 5 more teaching days. My sub stopped by school today to pick up all the materials he will need while I am gone. As of right now it does not look like I will be teaching next year so I need to start saving all of my files on a drive I can take with me. Right now all of my notes/tests/assignments are saved on the TC servers. I think it will be quite the process. Not hard, just time consuming.
We are finally starting to see the signs of spring around here. Flowers are starting to bloom, and leaves are appearing on the trees. We have not been able to be outside much so we are looking forward to playing outside. Tonight we all took a walk to the local Dairy Queen and enjoyed some ice cream.
Jay continues to travel a lot for work. Next week he heads to Minneapolis. After next week, though, he should be home. Hopefully the baby does not come too early!
No comments:
Post a Comment