We are officially an antennae family now. We got rid of our cable. It doesn't seem to bother us much with the exception of Monday Night Football. Fortunately the Bears/Packers game was on regular TV.
We also spent a day at the zoo. Both kids (and parents) enjoyed the animals. I especially liked the grizzlies and the wolves. I think Jay enjoyed the macaws and the buffalo. Jenny claimed to like the elephants, even though we didn't see any.
Andrew continues to be very busy. He is working on his vocabulary, although he can only say "mama", "dada", and "baby". His favorite noise is to bark like a dog.
The leaves are beginning to change, and the days are getting cooler, so we have tried to get outside as much as possible. Whenever possible we try to make it to the local playgrounds. Both kids enjoy being outside. Andrew will try to put on whatever shoes he can find and stand by the door and grunt.
We're looking forward to October. Jenny starts a basketball camp that runs for 6 weeks. We had to go and buy her some athletic shorts because I was determined that she would not show up in jean shorts. Jay continues to be quite busy with work. The months before Christmas are very busy in the packaging industry. I have a teacher convention later this month. I'm sure October will fly by as well.
Jenny by the grizzlies.
Both kids checking their heights.
Jenny on the first day of school.

No comments:
Post a Comment